High Waisted Brief
Real Leakproof High Waisted Panties
ONDR high waist period underwear and incontinence underwear.
Hey, your body’s done a lot.
Let’s give it some back-up. Think of ONDR as like your body’s own specialized squad of Amazonian princess warriors who just wanna eff up all moisture.
Leakproof and worry-proof at greater than 9 tsp.
Materials & Care
Lining: 81% modal + 13% alginate fiber + 6% spandex
Body: 70% nylon + 30% spandex
Gusset: 100% polyester; 85% polyester + 10% elastane + 5% polyurethane
NO PFAS and other chemical treatments!
Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
I really liked the way it fitted I did however have to get a size bigger
If you're looking for full coverage and plenty of absorption, these are for you!!
I bought these for my mom. I bought the bikini ones for myself. We both love them!! The are very comfortable, stay put and very absorbent.
1) I love the cut and shape, it is a feminine, high-waisted brief that feels pretty.
2) The material is pleasantly thin while strong, as compared to other leak-proof underwear brands I have tried and/or felt. So far, this is is my favorite by far for this reason. Others can feel quite thick all over, not only in the liner area. These do not, and they still feel supportive.
3) A pretty honeycomb pattern in the liner appears as it collects liquid. This is helpful in tracking leakage visually. Felt dry and secure to wear.
4) Elastic at the waist seems to recover and regain its shape, despite its finer and more delicate appearance.
1) They roll down a lot, BUT I am hoping that is partly because I sized incorrectly. I have always been between sizes on just about everything. Usually on the curvy side of a medium, sometimes I sized up to a large for underwear that ran small or the elastic was very tight. Despite the rolling, the elastic does seem to recover readily and regain its shape, while other brands I have tried already have buckling on the elastic part of the waist.
Neither good nor bad:
1) I recommend using your menstrual cup or other product in addition to these while your flow is very heavy.
2) I saw another person mention this, and I concur that the waist is quite high. I usually wear a 10-inch high rise jean and all v high rise yoga pants, and these are even higher than that. I wonder if it contributed to the rolling I experienced in the waistband. If you like ultra high rise, these might be your jam.
These were great. A little higher waisted then I thought they would be and the waist band can be a little bit uncomfortable. However, the overall underwear is great and I definitely will be buying more.