I think the fit was great and material is good and I'm not sure. It's noticeable like you are wearing a pad at first but then you don't notice as the day goes by. I don't feel like the pad area feels breathable with could lead to other problems??
When leakage occurs you feel dry and you don't notice the feeling of leakage because the pad absorbent is quick. It's worth trying. I bought three at one time. I use for workouts. I'm happy but I'm not going to reorder.
My first purchase of leakproof underwear. Ordered thong, bikini and boy short — boy short is my favorite! Size up worked well for me
This is a great invention, very cool product! Excellent quality! The built in pad is very absorbent, great for all kinds of leaks, keeps you safe and confident. Comfortable. I washed in washing machine and dried in dryer as well and the product maintained its high quality, pad is intact and looks new. On the other hand, price is quite high and I wish the underwear were more affordable as would not hurt to have a couple to exchange daily (as compared to the comfort of using daily disposable pads without need for daily underwear exchanges and laundry). All in all, great product, would highly recommend!
I think these are great! I have light flow so can just wear these without any additional products. Cleans easy. These run SMALL. You will need to size up!
After having tried numerous leak proof underwear, these are by far the most comfortable and secure.
I’ve been thinking about getting a silk sleep mask from Slip, but not for $50! This mask is half the price and the quality is just as good.
Finally, normalizing a real problem for women who have given birth, incontinence. This is the first product where I didn’t feel like I had to wear a diaper or something super uncomfortable. I bought some for myself and for my sister who just gave birth to her second. We both love all the options.
I love the fit and the feel of these. I use them as backup for my menstrual cup and they work great for that!
I really liked the way it fitted I did however have to get a size bigger
Except for the price
These are super cute while doing what they do best!
These are our favorite ONDRwear! They have just the right coverage and perfect absorption. I've recommended them to everyone (especially older folks, pregnant folks, and those who pee a little while working out).
If you're looking for full coverage and plenty of absorption, these are for you!!
As a professional dancer/instructor I've been looking for something that catches my leaks on heavy flow days and this is the first one that feels like it actually works! I use it with org tampon or disc on heavy days and use it on its own on lighter days.
The bag is sturdy and roomy and I love the little pocket where you can keep keys or other important items from falling into the big tote!
First of all - I've had EXCELLENT customer service from ONDR, very pleased. I'm 5'2, 120# and curvy and ordered a medium, and glad I did, because the size small would have been too snug. (I typically wear a 4-6 small petite and carry my weight around my hips and butt). The medium size fits great. I do notice that the thickness of the absorbent area looks a little strange on my backside (including through my cotton joggers). I'm wondering if it will look better after I wash them and the fabric softens. If not, I'll reserve these for my nighttime pair and it will be fine. Exceptionally absorbent. I'm really, really pleased with these. Like them as much if not better than my Thinx brand underwear.
I bought these for my mom. I bought the bikini ones for myself. We both love them!! The are very comfortable, stay put and very absorbent.
This are very comfortable, don't ride up and they really do hold a lot of water. I will be buying more.
I love the freedom I have to do my burpees and jump squats without worry of peeing my pants. I love the thong as well for no panty lines!
Cute and sooooooo comfortable and worth the $. About to buy more!
1) I love the cut and shape, it is a feminine, high-waisted brief that feels pretty.
2) The material is pleasantly thin while strong, as compared to other leak-proof underwear brands I have tried and/or felt. So far, this is is my favorite by far for this reason. Others can feel quite thick all over, not only in the liner area. These do not, and they still feel supportive.
3) A pretty honeycomb pattern in the liner appears as it collects liquid. This is helpful in tracking leakage visually. Felt dry and secure to wear.
4) Elastic at the waist seems to recover and regain its shape, despite its finer and more delicate appearance.
1) They roll down a lot, BUT I am hoping that is partly because I sized incorrectly. I have always been between sizes on just about everything. Usually on the curvy side of a medium, sometimes I sized up to a large for underwear that ran small or the elastic was very tight. Despite the rolling, the elastic does seem to recover readily and regain its shape, while other brands I have tried already have buckling on the elastic part of the waist.
Neither good nor bad:
1) I recommend using your menstrual cup or other product in addition to these while your flow is very heavy.
2) I saw another person mention this, and I concur that the waist is quite high. I usually wear a 10-inch high rise jean and all v high rise yoga pants, and these are even higher than that. I wonder if it contributed to the rolling I experienced in the waistband. If you like ultra high rise, these might be your jam.
These are my favorite pair and will be purchasing more of them. They're great and no leaks or issues. Out of the period underwear brands I've tried I definitely prefer ondrwear and have had the best experience with this brand so far.
These were great. A little higher waisted then I thought they would be and the waist band can be a little bit uncomfortable. However, the overall underwear is great and I definitely will be buying more.
Love the thong style for work so I can still have that sleek seamless dress pants look and also feel protected
Great pities, need light colors for Easter and summer timepiece!